вторник, 12 января 2016 г.

April PAD Challenge 2015 Day 25

Day 25
Prompt:
an across the sea poem. This could be a love letter, an electronic submission through cyber space and time, or a travel poem (by air or sea, though probably not car).
*********************************************************************************


Broken Record

The voice of earth is quiet
agonizing, dreadful
each time I put my ear to its cheek
I feel the chills run up my spine
with every word it speaks

The voice is of an ancient
siren: slow, enthralling
there's nothing I can fear more than that
untamely cry, unending call
a steady tat-tat-tat

A sacred earthly mantra
never changing music
each time I listen in to understand
I hear no words, but my heart bleeds
the chords unto the land

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий